Why Car Keys & Remotes are Expansive?
- Most Car Keys now have a Computer Chip inside, regardless of if they have buttons or not.
(Price range from $30 – $300 and more)
- This Computer Chip comes Blank and must be coded to match the chip in your vehicle’s Main Engine Computer.
- The only Correct way to do this is with Diagnostic Equipment via port in your vehicle and specialised software.
- So we have the cost of Blank Key and Blank Computer. This can range from $30.00 to $300.00 or more.
- Cutting is usually the easy part. This can be done on an old style duplicating machine or as we like to do them on Laser Code Machine which is cut back to the original code of your vehicle (no wear) cost for this ranges from $15.00 to $55.00.
- Diagnostic Computer Coding: The use of specialised diagnostic equipment to code the computer chip to original code. The price ranges from $55.00 up to $200.00.
- Making the cost of a single Duplicate Car Key anything between $100.00 and $555.00 or more, this is the average costing for this service these days!
How we can save you hundreds of Dollars?
If you have ever found yourself in the situation where you have lost your one and only Car Key, We Can Help You.
Our Mobile Service Vans have Your Car Keys and we can code it to your Cars computer and you can Drive Home. We can come to wherever you are stuck.
Yes this is a unique service and we have Vans available from Cooloola to Brisbane.
Contact Us on 07 5493 4844.